Whitelisting with Comcast/Xfinity
If you use an email account provided by Comcast, you can whitelist certain email addresses.
First, you’ll need to set up your save for copies of spam emails. You can learn how to do that here.
After that, follow there steps:
- Sign into your My XFINITY account.
- At the top right, click the Mail icon to reach your inbox.
- Click the Address Book tab.
- Click New Contact on the left sidebar.
- Add the sender’s email address.
- Click Save to save the contact.
These are the emails you should add.